Monday, January 10

School re-boot

    Well, my second semester just started, so once again I will try to post something big every week, but I can't guarantee anything. Movie and game reviews will be posted whenever they're finished, and I'll just have to post filler like poems I wrote for my creative writing courses a few years back, or maybe one of the first stories I wrote which is almost hilariously bad itself.

    By the way, I hate Mondays this semester. Having to wake up in the grueling hours of the morning just so I can make my first class at 2pm is torture and inhumane. What's even worse is that I don't have any tests or exams in that class or that I only have to buy 1 textbook this semester. OK in all seriousness, I'm looking forward to this semester. I have courses like broadcast performance and broadcast writing (hopefully they will help me make better video reviews, and help motivate me to make more.) I also have a photography course which I am definitely looking forward to, and a few others that won't be too bad either.

Until my next post, enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment