Monday, November 8

Awesome Halo: Reach pics

School's been really busy lately, so I probably won't have a review up this week. Instead, enjoy all these Halo: Reach pics I found on www.bungie.net from various players. I'll credit the original posters by name (well, the people who posted the pics I found anyway.) Let's start off with the plain awesome pics.

SKELATOR!
WAWA H2O

Rocket Propelled Pylon, or RPP for short.
Ts White Dragon


This looks like something out of a fantasy movie
pkitt

This picture makes me think of Ghostbusters
o Azriel o

 Not exactly sure what's going on here, but looks like an intense fight.
GoldPanda94

This is simply hardcore.
Velentar

The next group of pictures are all glitch pics

Or maybe the Spartan just has a really long neck.
BenTBerry

This looks really awesome, but it would be so impractical.
tru strike

MIDGETS!
Faybl3

Not sure how this happened, but it's also pretty awesome.
The Halfanese

The next set of pictures is just a bunch of creative designs in forge mode.

Holy crap that's a huge roulette wheel.
MonK3zPi3ce

Double Rainbow!
Parkour God

C is for Carnage, that's good enough for me!
STEFiRoTH

The N64 Logo recreated in forge = AWESOMENESS!
TuwakNXE

I'm not sure how to categorize the rest of the pics, so I'll just post them here.

Friendly fire due to extreme ricochet.
ImaTarget09

This one would suck. This poor soul was sniped in the head the instant he began spawning.
PudgyCat

That looks painful.
Mecandes

Not sure whether this one's intentional or not. Either way, it's EPIC!
rizzoZERO

It's like the movie STEALTH, except it doesn't suck.
soundslikekenny

Do I even have to say anything here?
TylerR17

No comments:

Post a Comment