Friday, September 17

Wow, just wow!

    OK, so I have now seen a movie that's both worse than The Room (quality-wise) and about as entertaining as Garbage Pail Kids (physically painfully bad) at the same time. Yup, that movie is most widely known as Turkish Star Wars. I'm working on the written review right now, but my college program comes first. I also plan on re-visiting my thoughts on Metroid: Other M as the further I get into it, the more it's problems are building up. Yeah, I should be finished the game by now, but when Other M is as much of a betrayal to the Metroid series as it is. It's just so much easier to play better games like, oh I don't know - Eternal Darkness and Halo Reach! Just so you know, Halo Reach is the best Halo game yet. While I've never really been a fan of the series, I've enjoyed the games thoroughly. It combines everything that made all the previous Halo games good, and makes some significant graphical and artificial intelligence upgrades. Sure, the graphics still aren't top notch and there's still much better AI out there, but these changes are surely welcome. If you don't like Halo then this one won't change your mind, but if you do then be sure to check it out if you haven't already.

    I might as well talk about my college program here too. As some of you are aware, I'm taking a journalism program. So far, the program's actually pretty awesome. I get to play with power macs, expensive video cameras, and all sorts of cool stuff. I'm taking this mostly to improve my skills, and hopefully that will reflect in any future posts on this blog. I'm taking the program because I'm interested in becoming a movie or game critic down the road, but it'll be fun to explore other forms of journalism as well.

    Anyway, until I finish my Turkish Star Wars review, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment